Benefits of Becoming a Member
Overview of Benefits
The Community Action League (TCAL) mission is to empower the community, improve and advance the social conditions of the community residents within our communities.
TCAL’s goal to change the social conditions of our community, transform, and improve the quality of life will come through Building Power in Our Community.
With your leadership TCAL can, input, and support to affect policy and practice throughout the Antelope Valley, California, United States and around the world. TCAL looks at the critical agendas for families at the state and local levels. In addition to advocacy TCAL is committed to excellence in all we undertake, with an emphasis on providing highly valued services that enhance the capacity and promote the success of the children and families we all serve.
- The most powerful national advocacy voice in our community for children and families;
- Effective programs that address the unique needs of this community.
- A network for public and private member agencies to work together toward a common goal;
- Consultation and technical assistance by recognized experts in the field;
- Up-to-date information on best practices for programs and organizational leadership;
- Superior networking and opportunities for you to share your expertise with other community leaders;
- Professional development and training for you and your entire organizational team
- Cutting edge research and program evaluation; and
- Professional staff located throughout the country to provide local support.
Please take the time to consider the League's value to your agency, as well as the contributions that TCAL and its strong membership make every day to children, youth, families, and communities. Together, making children and families a priority- with your membership, we will!